After completing setup, the LiveShell 2 will display the RTSP server’s URL by pressing the bottom right button 5 times.
* You can not view video from the RTSP server in Dashboard.
* Install the following software to view RTSP video.
Recommend RTSP player software:
- Windows, Mac, Linux: VLC 2.0.5 or above
- iOS (iPhone4S or above, iPad, iPad mini or above): GoodPlayer
- Android: MX Player
RTSP server restrictions
- A total of three clients can access the server at any given time. More than three clients will cause distorted video and intermittent audio.
- If the video resolution or profile is changed, the client will need to restart their player software.
- If the audio sampling rate is changed, the LiveShell 2 may need to be restarted.
- Video quality and audio quality can be changed via Dashboard.
- If the RTSP server is set up in local mode, operation via Dashboard is not possible.
Use with Wirecast PRO
- LiveShell 2 RTSP server mode has an ASIX M1104 compatible mode. (video only)
- When LiveShell 2 is on standby for the RTSP server, Wirecast PRO can recognize the camera source if M1104 is set as a model and the RTSP server IP address is set.
- The IP address for Wirecast PRO is the IP address part from the RTSP URL which is displayed on the Dashboard.